- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
What are the Regents' Proceedings?
The Proceedings of the Board of Regents are the permanent, historical record of actions taken by the University of Michigan Board of Regents from 1837 to the present.
The Proceedings are published annually in volumes that include one fiscal year, (e.g., July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010). Use the online search tool to locate the information you want and to link to the material using the University Library's digital library.
How current is the information in the Search?
The online Proceedings are current through June 30, 2013.
For information after this date, try searching "This website" instead of "Proceedings." For further assistance, please contact email@example.com
Once I find what I want, how do I print it?
- Click on the item you want.
A new web browser will open and display the page using the digital library.
- On the digital library page, click the drop down
arrow next to view page as.
- Select pdf.
The digital library page will be displayed in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Click the print icon in the Acrobat tool bar.
- In Print Range, select Current page.
Tip: If you want to print multipe, consecutive pages, use the Pages from ___ to ___ option. For example, to print the current page and the next three pages, enter Pages from _1_ to _3_.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org