- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
Chapter X. Fees and Charges
- Sec. 10.01. Policies Governing Student Fees (revised April 2009)
- Sec. 10.02. Time of Payment of Fees (revised November 1993)
- Sec. 10.03. Exemptions from Payment of Fees
The Board of Regents shall determine the level of full program student fees and a schedule of such fees shall be published. All other student fees shall be fixed by the University Committee on Fees.
All fees are payable in accordance with regulations established by the executive vice president and chief financial officer providing only that said regulations may not defer payment of these fees beyond the end of the term for which they are assessed.
No exemption from the payment of fees shall be granted unless specifically approved in advance by the board.
This chapter of the bylaws is designed to authorize operations in the several schools and colleges which are not included in previous bylaws applicable to all.)
Other bylaws applicable to all schools and colleges appear in Chapter V. The purpose of this chapter of the bylaws is to authorize operations in the schools and colleges which are not covered by other bylaws.)
If you have questions or suggestions regarding the bylaws section of our website, please email them to Erin Katz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bylaws updated: October 2016 (Revision of Section 2.13)