- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
February 2008 Regents' Meeting
Thursday, February 14, 2008-Regents' Room
Call to Order
- President's Opening Remarks
- Dean's Report: School of Art and Design
- Regents' Committee Reports
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel, Compensation and Governance Committee
- Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of January 17, 2008 Meeting
- Investment Report
- Plant Extension Report
- University Human Resources Report
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Flint Campus
- Dearborn Campus
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS (Summary Listing of Personnel Actions)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, without tenure.
- Establishing and renaming professorships and selected academic administrative positions.
- Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Ann Arbor Campus
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) Activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
No deaths of active faculty members were reported to the Regents this month.
- Approval of recommendation for an honorary degree
- Approval of the December 2007 Doctoral Degree List
- Approval of final degree lists for December 2007 Commencements
- Approval of changes to previously approved degree lists
- Financial Statements and Reports Pursuant to Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133 (also see enclosure)
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- State Building Authority Financing of Student Activities Building on Ann Arbor Campus
- David M. Dennison Building Auditoria Renovations
- Madelon Louisa Stockwell Hall Renovation
- School of Nursing Building Interior Upgrades
- W.K. Kellogg Institute and Dental Building 2008 Exterior Repairs
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Data Center Project
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Moderate Care Expansion
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers Briarwood 2 and 4 Renovations
- Authorization for the University to approve Athletic Department Summer Camp Contracts
- Approval of Purchases from Peaceful Dragon School
- Amendment to Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and Biotectix, LLC
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and EMAG Technologies, Inc.
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and ElectroDynamic Applications, Inc.
There are no documents in this section.
PUBLIC COMMENTS NON-AGENDA-RELATED TOPICS
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month's Regents' Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.