- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
March 2008 Regents' Meeting
Thursday, March 20, 2008-Regents' Room
Call to Order
- President's Opening Remarks
- Dean's Report: School of Music, Theatre & Dance
- Alumni Association Update
- Regents' Committee Reports
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel, Compensation and Governance Committee
- Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of February 14, 2008 Meeting
- Investment Report
- Plant Extension Report
- University Human Resources Report
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dearborn Campus
- Flint Campus
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
- Report on IRA Gifts made under the Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Report on Voluntary Support, February 29, 2008
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS (Summary Listing of Personnel Actions)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of joint or additonal appointments or transfers of regular asociate or full professors and selected academic administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of leaves of absence for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Establishing and renaming professorships and selected academic administrative positions.
- Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Ann Arbor Campus
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) Activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
- Adoption of retirement memoirs for James K. Coward, Ph.D., professor of medicinal chemistry; Richard A. Gull, Ph.D., professor of philosophy; Patricia M. Redman, M.S.L.S., librarian; Barbara L. Rosen, A.M.L.S., associate librarian; Bertram Schnitzer, M.D., professor of pathology; Linda K. TerHaar, M.S.L.S., librarian.
No deaths of active faculty members were reported to the Regents this month.
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- Report of University Internal Audits, December 1, 2007-January 31, 2008
- Planned Uses of Income from the Julian A. Wolfson and the Marguerite Wolfson Endowment Funds for the fiscal year 2008-2009
- Vera Baits II Mechanical Infrastructure Renewal
- North Campus Switch Station Transformer Upgrades
- South Quadrangle Eighth Floor Roof Replacement
- Alumni Memorial Hall, Museum of Art Addition and Renovation
- Naming of the Nanofabrication Facility in Honor of Robert H. Lurie
- Authorization of payment to All Shine Cleaning
- Authorization for purchase from Measurement Systems Inc.
- Authorization for purchase of artwork by Jacqueline Hoats
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and Grizzly Moose, LLC
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and OtoMedicine, Inc.
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and Sakti3 (formerly Arbor Energetics)
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and CFI Group USA, LLC
- Master Research Agreement between the University of Michigan and OtoMedicine, Inc.
- Amendment to Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and Nico Technologies Incorporated
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and OcuSciences, Inc.
- New Combined Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Program, "Bachelor of Science/Master of Science in Chemistry or Biochemistry," University of Michigan-Flint
- New Undergraduate Degree Program, "Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering," University of Michigan-Flint
- Proposed University of Michigan-Flint FY 2008-2009 Board Rates
PUBLIC COMMENTS NON-AGENDA-RELATED TOPICS
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month's Regents' Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.