- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
October 2007 Regents' Meeting
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Michigan Rooms, Harding Mott University Center, UM-Flint
Call to Order
- President's Opening Remarks
- Presentation: Flint Campus K-16 Initiatives
- Regents' Committee Reports
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel, Compensation and Governance Committee
- Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of September 20, 2007 Meeting
- Annual Report of Investments
- Plant Extension Report
- University Human Resources Report
- Regents Report on Non-competitive Purchases over $5,000 from single sources, June 16, 2007 through September 15, 2007
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Flint Campus
- Dearborn Campus
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS (Summary Listing of Personnel Actions)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, without tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of reappointments of regular instructional staff and selected administrative staff.
- Establishing and renaming professorships and selected academic administrative positions.
- Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Ann Arbor campus
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) Activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
- Adoption of retirement memoirs for: Thomas D. Gelehrter, M.D., professor of human genetics and professor of internal medicine; Maurita Peterson Holland, A.M.L.S., associate professor of information; Florence I. Mazian, Ph.D., associate professor of sociology, UM-Dearborn; Eileen Mollen, Ph.D., clinical assistant professor of pediatrics and communicable diseases and adjunct clinical asssistant professor of psychology; Emily L. Spinelli, Ph.D., profrssor of Spanish, UM-Dearborn; and Donald L. Wilcox, A.M., A.M.L.S., librarian.
- No deaths of active faculty members were reported to the Regents this month.
- Approval of final degree lists for August 17, 2007, commencements
- Approval of changes to previously approved degree lists
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- Alternative Asset Commitment
- Adoption of Financial Statements for the Year Ended June 30, 2007
- Central Campus Area Utility Tunnel Replacement 2007
- Institute for Social Research HVAC Uprades
- Central Campus Recreation Building and Margaret Bell Pool Third Level Renovation for Kinesiology
- Thompson Street Parking Structure Addition
- Towsley Center for Children Replacement Facility
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (UMHHC) University Hospital Magnetic Resonance Imaging Expansion
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (UMHHC) East Mechanical Building and Simpson Circle Parking Structure Chilled Water Loop Improvements 2007
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (UMHHC) Computed Tomography and Interventional Radiology Expansion
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (UMHHC) Cancer Center Digital Breast Imaging Expansion
- Lease Agreement between the University of Michigan and C-3 Partners
- Approval of Payment for Ply, LLC
- Approval of Purchase from GoSo, LLC
- Approval of Purchase from Boxcar Studio
- Approval of Payment to Boxcar Studio
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Phrixus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Omni Sciences, Inc.
- Amendment to Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and Innovative Biotherapies, Inc.
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and T/J Technologies, Inc.
- Amendment to Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and Phrixus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and Nephrion, Inc.
- Non-disclosure Agreement between the University of Michigan and Avidimer Therapuetics, Inc.
- Revision to Regents' Bylaw Section 11:51: The College of Pharmacy: The Executive Committee
- Revision to Regents' Bylaw Section 11:17: The College of Engineering: The Executive Commitee
PUBLIC COMMENTS NON-AGENDA-RELATED TOPICS
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month's Regents' Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.