- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
November 2007 Regents' Meeting
Thursday, November 15, 2007- Founder's Room, Alumni Center
Call to Order
- President's Address to the Community
- Regents' Committee Reports
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel, Compensation and Governance Committee
- Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of October 25, 2007 Meeting
- Investment Report
- Plant Extension Report
- University Human Resources Report (no document)
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dearborn Campus
- Flint Campus
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS (Summary Listing of Personnel Actions)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotons for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of reappointments of regular instructional staff and selected administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of joint or additional appointments or transfers of regular associate or full professors and selected academic administrative staff.
- Establishing and renaming professorships and selected academic administrative positions.
- Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) Activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
- Adoption of retirement memoir for Amiya K. Hajra, Ph.D., professor of biological chemistry and research professor.
No deaths of active faculty members were reported to the Regents this month.
There are no actions with respect to degrees this month.
- Report of University Internal Audits, July 2007-September 2007
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- Request for Nomination of Trustee for the William W. Cook Trust
- Art and Architure Building Addition
- Madelon Lousia Stockwell Hall Renovation
- Clarence Cook Little Science Building Third Floor Geology Laboratory Renovation
- Central Power Plant Water Treatment System Improvements
- Medical Science Unit II Microbiology and Immunology Departments Renovations
- Approval of Purchase from Michigan Aerospace Corporation
- Use Agreement with Michigan Information Technology Center
- Purchasing Contract with Michigan Information Technology Center
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Universal Display Corporation
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and NeuroNexus Technologies, Inc.
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc.
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and UP Technologies, Inc.
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and ElectroDynamic Applications, Inc.
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Incept Biosystems, Inc.
- Research Agreement between the University of Michigan and the Mousetrap Foundation
- Master Agreement between the University of Michigan and Oncomed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
There are no documents in this section.
PUBLIC COMMENTS NON-AGENDA-RELATED TOPICS
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month's Regents' Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.