- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
Meeting Preparation Information
- What are the deadlines for submitting documents for the agenda?
- How do I submit instructional or academic administrative staff appointments or changes?
- How do I submit documents for the agenda?
- How do I sign up to use the media equipment for a presentation during the meeting?
- Additional resources
Action items and information items are due in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University by 10:00 a.m. on the Friday two weeks before the meeting.
|Meeting Date||Item Deadline|
|No formal January 2013 meeting||No formal January 2013 meeting|
|February 21, 2013||February 8, 2013|
|March 21, 2013||March 8, 2013|
|April 18, 2013||April 5, 2013|
|May 16, 2013||May 3, 2013|
|June 20, 2013||June 7, 2013|
|July 18, 2013||July 3, 2013|
No August Meeting
|September 19, 2013||September 6, 2013|
|October 18, 2013||October 4, 2013|
|November 21, 2013||November 8, 2013|
|December 19, 2013||December 6, 2013|
All items pertaining to instructional or academic administrative staff appointments or changes must go through the appropriate human resources office. HR processes these items and then sends the necessary documents to the Office of the Vice President and Secretary. The deadlines for HR items are earlier than other Regents Communications (see "Helpful Documents" below).
Regular agenda documents: Due to Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University, 2008 Fleming Administration Building by 10AM on Friday, 13 days prior to the meeting.
Click here to sign up .
- 7 copies plus the original (8 total).
- All documents should be double-sided, facing the correct direction, and collated. Please do not staple or use paper clips.
- Documents must be uploaded to C-tools by noon on Tuesday of the Week before the meeting to allow time to construct the meeting web site.