- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
Meeting Preparation Information
- What are the deadlines for submitting documents for the agenda?
- How do I submit instructional or academic administrative staff appointments or changes?
- How do I submit documents for the agenda?
- How do I sign up to use the media equipment for a presentation during the meeting?
- Additional resources
Action items and information items are due in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University by 10:00 a.m. on the Monday two weeks before the meeting.
|Meeting Date||Item Deadline|
|No formal Jan 2016 meeting||No formal Jan 2016 meeting|
|February 18, 2016||February 8, 2016|
|March 17, 2016||March 7, 2016|
|April 21, 2016||April 11, 2016|
|May 19, 2016||May 9, 2016|
|June 16, 2016||June 6, 2016|
|July 21, 2016||July 11, 2016|
|No August 2016 meeting||No August 2016 meeting|
|September 15, 2016||September 6, 2016|
|October 20, 2016||October 10, 2016|
|November 17, 2016||November 7, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||December 5, 2016|
All items pertaining to instructional or academic administrative staff appointments or changes must go through the appropriate human resources office. HR processes these items and then sends the necessary documents to the Office of the Vice President and Secretary. The deadlines for HR items are earlier than other Regents Communications (see "Helpful Documents" below).
Regular agenda documents: Due to Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University, 2008 Fleming Administration Building by 10AM on Monday, 13 days prior to the meeting.
Click here to sign up .
- 2 copies plus the original (3 total).
- All documents should be double-sided, facing the correct direction, and collated. Please do not staple or use paper clips.
- Documents must be uploaded to C-tools by 10 A.M. on Monday of the week before the meeting to allow time to construct the meeting web site.