- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
- Presidential Search
University Seal, Trademarks and Copyright Permission
University of Michigan Seal
The University of Michigan Seal is a trademark of the University, and its use is primarily limited to presidential and regental applications.
General Questions Regarding the Use of the Block M and Other University of Michigan Registered Trademarks
University units should use the U-M “wordmark” on letterhead stationery, business cards, and websites.
Use of the University of Michigan Name, Marks, Seal, and Images in Political Campaigns or by Political Organizations
The University of Michigan has a policy that explicitly prohibits the use of any University of Michigan trademark or image in political campaigns or by political organizations. To download the policy, click here: trademark policy.
Permission for Use of Material Copyrighted by the Regents of the University of Michigan
To request permission to use copyrighted materials (documents, websites, video productions, etc.), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite your request, please include as many details about the copyrighted work as possible, including title, author, date of publication, links to websites, etc. Further information can be found on the University of Michigan Library website.
Michigan Marching Band Recordings
For requests related to use of Michigan Marching Band recordings or "The Victors," please send an email to email@example.com.